Monday, November 2, 2015

[Photoshoot][Project] Model Comprehend 1/144 RX-104FF Penelope Gundam Extra

Coming home to Ithaca


どうも!After a relatively long rest, I am finally back to feature the hi-res pictures of my latest project.  I hope you enjoy! :)


Short Info

Modeller: Gimel M. Tomines a.k.a. GeN_GiM
Total build time:  3 months
Facebook Album:  click here
Photographer: Peter M. Tomines


I also did a WIP (work-in-progress) series and a final painted review of the kit.  If you're interested to see how I built this baby, kindly check the below links:

Unboxing the kit: here

WIP#1: here
WIP#2: here
WIP#3: here
WIP#4: here
WIP#5: here
Painted Review: here

Now, without further delay, here are the pictures of the kit in my own rendition.  I hope you will like it ^_^ これで、また宜しくお願いします!











This is just to show how huge this kit is.
Here it is standing with my earlier project, the GP02 MLRS.
Note that both are in 1/144 scale.



















I hope you liked my version of the kit :) I am currently building two plamo kits as of the moment but they are both non-Gunpla but I guess they're still pretty interesting.  Nonetheless, I hope you'll continue to stay tuned on my future projects.  I'll be sure to post useful information for everyone.
See you again soon ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment